Tuesday, April 10, 2007

The beginning of the end...

I have loved looking at my friends blogs for a while now, and i have decided to start one of my own. I realize that this is the beginning of the end of my free time - not that i thought that i had any to begin with. Trying to learn all this computer lingo is going to turn me completely grey before i am 31 and that happens to be this sunday. I have already tried to post once and somehow lost it all. I still haven't figured out how to get my picture on the blog yet. This is going to be a long night...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

April, that's awesome! I knew you could do it. If you want, I'll email you the code for the slideshow, and I THINK all you have to do is cut/paste it the same way you do your pictures.

Happy blogging and welcome to the geek club! ;o)

ap