It is amazing how God gives you things that you desire and many times you don't even ask for them. That happened to me this past week. I have a crib that I used with my other kids. It was a crib that my mom used as a baby, she used it for my brothers and I and then I used it for my babies. It is a nice bed, but my one desire was to have a sleigh crib in the dark cherry wood - since i use that through out my house. Here comes the blessing part. I went yard-saleing with a friend this past weekend and lo and behold, there waiting just for me, was the crib that i dreamed of having. I know from looking on knoxville.craigslist, that they aren't cheap even used, but the price on the crib was such a steal, I couldn't pass it up. I had already made my bumper pad for the crib that i was going to use (it was going to be cream) so i was afraid that it wouldn't match the new crib, but OH! they are beautiful together. Don't you agree?
Oh, Alicia, thanks again for your help in deciding on the fabric. It turned out so lovely. I can't wait to finish the brown frames that i am going to hang over the crib.



3 comments:
It looks beautiful together!!!! Like it was meant to be... :)
April, it looks simply stunning! I've been thinking of you guys a lot lately since d-day is fast approaching! Hoping all goes well for you & your family whatever day he ends up making his appearance! :)
April, it look so gorgeous!! I am so happy for you about your crib! The cherry wood looks perfect with the material. Pottery Barn...eat your heart out!!:)
Post a Comment