Sunday, July 5, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, TIMOTHY

In May, Timothy turned one. Boy, time sure flies. His birthday fell on Mother's Day weekend, but it wasn't a weekend full of celebration, b/c Tom was out of town with work. Not only did I have all four kids by myself on Mother's Day, but we celebrated Timothy's birthday by ourselves. We did make him a cake, but we saved our real party for when Tom was home. Here are some pics of his cake on his actually day.

He wasn't sure about the candle and flame



I wouldn't allow him to touch it until after the picture, so he wasn't very happy.

Eating the candle iceing



He tried digging in with his hands, but...



decided that it was too messy.


and that is how he ate the rest of his cake - FACE ONLY





PLAYING IN CARDBOARD BOXES - a favorite activity



playing outside







Ginnie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The kids are sooo big! I enjoyed looking at Timothy's birthday pics... wish I could be there. He is too cute! We will continue to pray about the house - keep us updated.

Anonymous said...

oops that was from Rachael!

Anonymous said...

Oh my! Look at Ginnie! She is really growing up - and ever so beautiful! Her face really has lost some "baby". :( Hope everyone is well. Miss you! xx anna