It is very nice to have good friends that you can spend time with. Every few weeks, my friends, Angela and Steph (sometimes a few others) and I get together with all our kids and go to the park, Chuckee Cheese, the Bounce House or the water part downtown. The other day, we took them to the Powell Library to see a magic show. My kids came home trying to figure out how to make money disappear and magic wands appear. The kids have so much fun when we all get together and us girls get some much needed adult conversation. I love talking to my children, but talking about cars, trucks, babydolls and bugs gets boreing after a while. :P Here are some pics from some of the outings we've done so far.
THE BOUNCE HOUSE, May 22, 2007
We took Emma, our puppy, with us to the park. After being loved on by 6 different girls, she decided to take a much needed rest. Maddy (Steph's youngest daughter) was making one last effort to get to her come out and play. :)

THE BOUNCE HOUSE, May 22, 2007



thanks Angela for these great pics
STERCHI PARK June 5, 2007

Looking for bugs - a favorite passtime.
Every outing doesn't come with all smiles. Andrew was upset that I told him to let Aaron ride his bike, since Aaron's bike was broken.
We took Emma, our puppy, with us to the park. After being loved on by 6 different girls, she decided to take a much needed rest. Maddy (Steph's youngest daughter) was making one last effort to get to her come out and play. :)


8 comments:
Looks like you guys had lots of fun! Let me know when you guys plan another outing, if it would be ok for us to join you! We are going to the water park on Emory on Tuesday, the 12th.
Great post...have we had THAT much fun already? :o)
Sure, Amy! Have you all been to the water park downtown? I know it is a little farther, but it is really big and is alot of fun. We usually do that a couple times in the summer, then go to Fort Kid for lunch. We'll plan something soon.
Great post April. I love all the details. You left out the fun we had getting together to sew cullottes. I haven't laughed so hard in a very long time...I will let you tell everyone why we laughed so hard :) It is great to get together with the kids. WE...I mean they really enjoy it!!!
Steph, I made my post before the cullotte session. I did think about posting it, but I don't know if it would be quite as funny to those who were not. I still feel the laughter welling up each time I think about it.
You have to tell the story! I bet it is a good one!!!
Great pictures! I am jealous....I want to come!:)
I am so glad that you all are able to get together!
I noticed that Amy posted, but a group of ladies usually meet every Thursday at Powell Station (sometimes Tuesdays.) Join us any time!
I love your pictures! The surprise tea party was such a great idea!
I can't wait to get to the Bounce House! I've seen so many pictures and can't wait to take the kids!
Post a Comment