In all seriousness, Angela, I really do want to thank you for the great pics. I love them. God has truely blessed you with the talent of knowing how to take great pics. I keep looking at the slide show over and over. When i have some time, i am going to figure out how to add the slide show to my blog, and i am determined to do it without any help. We will see how far that goes. :)


Craig, me, Mom, Dad and Doug
3 comments:
Glad you updated your blog!!! You will have to replace these pictures though when I get you the final edition. =o) That was the fastest session ever...I'm just glad any of them turned out decently!
And for the slideshow, you are going to need a code...I'll email it to you and all you have to do is paste it in.
ap
April,
These family pictures are so nice! I look forward to seeing your slideshow.
~Jeri Lynn
What a precious family! Everyone looks great!!
Post a Comment