Oh thank you Steph! I didn't know the drafts were automatically saved. You just saved me alot of work. The saved draft fell in the place on the date that i was working on it, so my post are a little out of order. Oh well, I am just glad that I don't have to do it all again.
;0) To see my lost post, look down a couple of posts.
7 comments:
April!
What are the odds, huh? I was in the same dorm as Cathy when I was at Crown. I was only there for a semester, but I became so close to the girls in my dorm. Boy do I miss her! How are you guys doing? I love your blog and all the pics - you're a great photographer:)
You're so nuts!!! You make me laugh! I'm glad to see you got caught up. I'm also glad to see you got a good picture of the kids at the waterpark...mine was rotten! Great job!
ap
If you don't do a better job posting, I'm going to have to remove your link on my blog!!! haha! See you tonight...don't forget Bruster's!
ap
oh, don't do that, then i won't know how to get onto my blog. :P (JJ)
i know that i am so bad about this. i couldn't believe that you had already posted about our outing on the very day that we did it. by the time that i blog, i have forgotten all the details of the day. :)
Do you really get to your blog by going to mine??? That is SO hilarious! And I don't usually post that fast...it just happened that I had only taken a few pictures (???) so it didn't take me so long to get it done.
I saw you taking pictures at Bruster's last night...where are they? :o)
ap
No, i don't get there from your site... just being funny. :)
I have thought about posting, does that count?
LOL!!
You're doing a great job April! :)
Post a Comment