This morning, I spent about 1 1/2 hours working on bringing my post up to date - I had alot to catch up on. I left to go shopping and to a dr. appt, came back home, checked my emails, checked some things on-line and then remembered my blog. I couldn't find it, so i hit the back button and guess what? IT WAS ALL GONE. I just can't believe it. I spent all that time for NOTHING. i don't think that i have the heart to work on it again.
2 comments:
April -
I just e-mailed you this morning that you needed to update. I hadn't looked at your blog to read this yet.
It does automatically save your draft. I am sure it is saved under "edit post" and then "drafts." You have to at least try.
That happened to me before. In agony I searched for what to do and found the saved drafts!! I am glad you got it all fixed.
Post a Comment