
LOYSTON POINT - DAY AT THE LAKE

Andrew lost his second tooth on July 26th. I had asked him to use his tongue to push his tooth forward so that i could take a picture of it. I guess he pushed a little to hard, cause it fell right out into my hand. 7654323

EMMA
Emma is getting very big. She is learning, but OH SO slowly. :0) If anyone has any brilliant ideas on how to catch your dog without her waiting til she is just within reach and then with a gleam in her eye, darts away. She waits til she is far enough away, turns around to see where I am - waiting to start the cycle all over again. I am sure if i listen very carefully, I would hear her chuckling. I know that treats work great, but i am thinking that I need to buy stock in the treat company, b/c i could probably own half the company by time i have trained her with treats.
Oh, and she has aquired a taste for my tomatoes. This past Sunday, while were eating our Sunday dinner, Tom told me to look at Emma. She was on our porch playing ball with one of my tomatoes. (She obviously doesn't stay out of my garden.) She would throw it up, chase it, and nudge it with her nose. After doing that for about 10 minutes, she sat down and ate the whole thing except for the stem. Tom said, "Look, she left the stem." No sooner did he say that, she ate it too. I have to say that i am glad that she didn't waste it. It would be a shame for her to use it as a ball and then leave it out in my yard to rot.

World's Fair Park - Our little group that started going to the park a few years ago, has grown by leaps and bounds. This is the picture from this year and not all the kids that came made it into the picture. The Lord is good to give such wonderful friends to share these fun times with.
Braden and Ginnie looking at some bug, I'm sure.
Mayfield was in Market Square, downtown Knoxville, giving away ice cream. So the kids and I left the water park, picked up Tom and went to get some cool ice cream before leaving for Chattanooga to see our friends, Mark and Rachael. 


We went to the Riverside Park in Chattanooga with our friends and their two boys. We lived in a duplex with them in Londonderry, NH for 4 1/2 years. We became such close friends during those years and still hold our friendship very dear. They took over a church Pennsylvania about 5 years ago and so we don't see them much. They were down visiting family, so we met them for supper that night.



3 comments:
I am glad you are back! I have been waiting!:)
I love all of your pictures. You have adorable children (and doggy!)
I am so glad we got to meet. I always enjoy our time together...
love ya - Rachael
Looks like you guys have had a great summer with lots of fun! Very nice pictures!:)
Jeanene
Post a Comment