I know there are alot of pics, but i am having fun doing this. these were all taken last year by my good friend, Angela. I love looking at them. She did such a wonderful job catching their personalities.
You can click on a pic and it freezes the slideshow.
8 comments:
April,
These are great fall pictures! It will be fun to compare them to pictures this fall. :) I miss those beautiful TN leaves.
I love these pictures April! I am so glad you have them. Isn't it exciting to think that fall is coming again soon!
Great job figuring all of that out! We should have done some spring pics!
ap
Love the slideshow, but it is now time to update! *grin*
I know, I know :} Things just keep coming up. Like right now, I could be doing it, but DiAnna called and asked me to lunch. Which would you do? :)
Okay, it's been almost a month. What kind of friend would I be if I didn't encourage you...to update your blog!!!!
ap
AHEM!
ap
Hey April!!
I was so glad to find your blog. It is soooo cute!!! You have great pictures of the kids and i LOVE your blk/wht family photos. TOO CUTE!!! you'll have to check our web-page out, I just started it about a month ago. Take care!!:)
Post a Comment