Well, this post is to satisfy my dear friend, Angela. :) She has been faithful to remind me at least once a week for the last six weeks to update my post. I haven't taken pictures in a long while, so i really haven't had anything to post about - until now. The main reason i haven't posted is cause I have been laying on the couch for the past month b/c of morning sickenss. Yes! We are having a baby. We waited to tell anyone til I had my first doctors visit. B/c of having four miscarriages, we didn't know what would happen this time. I have had some problems, but the dr. says things look good - good strong heart beat.
I want to brag for my moment on my friend, Angela. After she found out that I was expecting and feeling lousy, she surprised me by arranging for my boys to go spend the night with her and for Ginnie to go to one of her friend's house for the night. What a blessing. Such a wonderful surprise. Thank you again, so much, Angela, I will always remember that you did that for me ... and i hope that this post satisfies you, cause i don't know when i will feel up to posting again. :)
14 comments:
Finally! I was hoping you would at least be able to post about your good news. Congratulations...and I am praying, praying, praying for you!
Hey April! I found your blog! Congratulations, that is so exciting! Hopefully the morning sickness will not last too long! Talk to you later.
Esther
Congratulations April!! I am so excited for you and will remember you in my prayers! I hope you start to feel better soon. Take care. Yay!! :)
I am so happy for you all! I am praying for you. It was so good to see a post from you. I guess you can be excused with such a good reason :) I kept checking to see when you would release this info to the world!
I hope you continue to have good days.
Congrats! Alana says Ginnie said you are having a girl. Is that a wish from Ginnie, or do you already know the gender? When are you due?
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so happy for you and Tom. I am sure all the children are very excited. Ginny will love having a new baby! Hope you get to feeling better soon.
she is just hoping for a girl. i would love a girl too, but you know how that goes. :) i am due may 19, but will have a c-section b/c of problems that i have had in the past, so i guess unless i go into labor early, i can pick the birthday. ginnie's b-day is may 16, so she is hoping for that day. :)
Congratulations, April! Praying you will feel better soon.
Briley's b-day is Sept. 7 and we scheduled Audrey to be born on the 6th and we brought her home on the Briley's b-day. Briley planned it that way. We gave her the choice of her being born on her b-day or bring her home that day. She wanted the baby home that day. She still loves that she got to pick!
Alicia,
I love that idea. That would be so special for ginnie. Something that she would always remember.
thank you for the help.
Oh my dear April...I soooo feel your pain! Praying for your morning sickness to go away soon!- juliann
Congratulations guys!! We are really happy for you!!
Congratultions April!!! I will certainly be praying for you.....
Leah D.
It looks awesome on your blog page! Can't wait to see it when you can replace the kids' pictures! :)
Post a Comment