One of my most favorite things in all the world is to have lots of pics of my family. If I want to have a really perfessional looking picture, I have my sweet friend, Angela, take the pictures. That is what we did this past tuesday. It was such a cold day, the kids were frozen and their red little noses made them look like Rudolph. It was amazing that we got any smiles out of those grumpy kids, but Angela can do amazing things. It was really nice to have Tom in the pictures. Men don't see the need to be in pictures. Maybe they think that they don't age, so they have no need to preserve how they look. Anyway, it was a chore to get him to come, but b/c he is such a sweet person, he gave in. :)
Angela, as a photographer, is becoming more and more popular and is getting alot of clients. She has alot more editing to do on the pics, so we get a sampling at the beginning and then she sends us the rest of the pics when she completes them. I am behind a couple of families, so i am being patient. It is very hard, cause she does such a great job and i love seeing the final product. Well, here are the pics she sent. I love them. Thank you, Angela.











11 comments:
April,
These are sooooo good! Can't wait to see more!
April - I love Them! She is so good!
They are great pics! I am patiently waiting too, and I agree that Angela does amazing work! Just think, next year this time, you will have another person to add to the mix!!! *grin*
These pictures are great!!! I am glad that you are doing better. I am praying for you!!!
How precious!! Somehow, that setting looks familiar to me :) Angela does a tremendous job! Course, when you have kids as cute as yours is there every really a bad picture?
Alicia,
That is really sweet, but you should have been there that day... too bad their attitudes didn't match. :0) I am so glad that angela is patient with them.
They are beautiful! I guess I need to get in line quickly if I want to get in with Angela! She is going to be really sought after!!
I love the pictures! You certainly have a treasure in your friend, Angela. She does awesome work!
Great pictures! I really like the family portrait! Very nice.
Jeanene
I loved the pics. Have to say they are a close second to our masterpieces with the crates, pumpkins and leaves in our front yard in NH. Memories- I love and miss you all, look forward to seeing all of you and the new addition!! -Rae Rae
April,
They are all so beautiful! I love the serious one of you and Tom. Can Angela come to NH with you next time and take some pics of my family?? (LOL) She really does a great job..hope you are feeling well.
Juliann
Post a Comment