I hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas. We enjoyed ours emmensly (sp?) I can't believe that it is all over, and that it is time to take all the decorations down. That is so sad for me, cause I love the warm glow that the tree lights give the room at night when there are no other lights on.
This isn't a night time shot of my tree cause one of the strands, right in the middle of the tree, went out and so it didn't look very good when I took the pictures of my tree. I enjoy so much putting my tree up every year that I don't let the kids help me. They have their own trees in their room for their homemade and fun whimsical ornaments.

As you can see, I load up my tree. :0) It is so much fun.
Baby update: We found out that we are having a boy. I can't imagine 3 boys. That is going to be so weird. I really thought that it was going to be a girl. I just knew that God was going to give me 2 girls and 2 boys, so I was slightly disappointed to find out otherwise. Mom found this verse that turned my thinking around. Luke 2:23 "As it is written in the law of the Lord, Every male that openeth the womb shall be called holy to the Lord." That makes me want to have a house full of boys. JJ. Ginnie is a joy to have and I wouldn't trade her for anything :0)
I held my piano recital this year at the Windars Assist. Living Home. I play there for a bible study and have gotten to know those wonderful people. The older people enjoyed it so much, and it give my students a chance to be around older people and learn to be a blessing. My students made homemade Christmas card and passed them out, and then they were responsible for seeing that each elderly person had a plate of refreshments. It was such a wonderful night Here are a few pics of Ginnie playing and Ginnie and I playing our duet.

Well, that's all I have time for tonight. Will try to post more later.
13 comments:
FINALLY! Haha! You KNOW your tree is my favorite! Wanna trade? :)
yeh, i'll trade you for your camera. ha ha ha :OP
af
Hahaha...very FUNNY! You got me on that one!
Congratulations on a "boy!" Your piano recital pics are sweet! I'm missing recital time about now. Your tree is definitely the heaviest I've seen posted! haha :)That's neat the kids have their own in their rooms.
I just bought the kids their own Christmas tree for next year (from the Christmas clearance :), so I can decorate my own tree and they can decorate their own!
April...you're alive!!!j/k:)
I am so glad that you have given us an update. I have been praying for you that you would feel better and have a great holiday season with your family. Looks like you have!! Your tree is beautiful. I love all of the variety of Christmas tree decorating!
I hope you have a very happy New Year!
Oh yeah, I forgot to say congratulations on your boy!! The Lord knew you were going to have 3 boys so that is why He gave you Ginny first!! :)
Alicia always knows just what to say!
April - It is great to see a post from you. I have hardly been on the computer for the last few weeks but I will update soon also. I do love your tree! Next year, I need to see yours again before I decorate mine, for some inspirations. Congratulations on the boy. Somebody needs to have some boys to train up to serve the Lord. I am glad you have that opportunity and Ginnie will be the best big sister to those boys. She is such a sweet girl!
I am so glad to see and hear that all is going well. I'm secretly excited that you are having a boy. I was raised with 3 brothers and its great to be the only girl. I love your tree (just missed having my Christmas picture in front of it)
Congrats on the news that ya'll are having another boy!!!Yay!! Boys are sooo sweet! I love your tree, so pretty!
Congratulations! I would love to have another boy - SOMEDAY. Hopefully not someday real soon! :)You had a beautiful Christmas tree.
thank you, Pam. It is strange looking at baby stuff after six years.
Post a Comment