I meant to post about our Christmas Tea and completely forgot. This was our first Christmas tea which was held at DiAnna's house (my S-I-L) We ate such fun foods and had an assortment of teas in which we drank from real bone china. The table was so pretty - I hated messing it up, but there was all those yummy deserts... I felt so dainty and feminine - that's hard to do in my condition ;)
Oh, I LOVE tea parties. Who would have thought that I would go in for such a girly-girl thing? It looks like you all had a wonderful time together. Everything looks very "English" and beautiful!
The tea party sounds like a lot of fun! I'm glad you enjoyed your Christmas-your tree was beautiful! There is a real town called "Santa Claus" in IN where many residents leaves their trees and decorations up all year long! lol! They even have their own theme park!
BTW, I looked for you last night and didn't see you. I have some things for you!
Wow, wouldn't that be fun to leave up the tree all year round. Then you wouldn't have to have the hassel of getting all the decorations out every year and then having to put them back up. I wonder if housing is cheap up there. :)
I think it would ruin the "magic" that comes every year around Thanksgiving! I love that special feeling when Christmas is in the air! I think it would lose it for me to keep it up all year. Course, that's just my opinion!:)
8 comments:
What a fun tradition to start! Your Christmas tea looks like it was very fun, and everything looked beautiful.
What does "499 days to go" mean on the baby ticker thing? Maybe, times have changed... or maybe, I should hire a math tutor for my children. :)
Oh, I LOVE tea parties. Who would have thought that I would go in for such a girly-girl thing? It looks like you all had a wonderful time together. Everything looks very "English" and beautiful!
The tea party sounds like a lot of fun! I'm glad you enjoyed your Christmas-your tree was beautiful! There is a real town called "Santa Claus" in IN where many residents leaves their trees and decorations up all year long! lol! They even have their own theme park!
BTW, I looked for you last night and didn't see you. I have some things for you!
Wow, wouldn't that be fun to leave up the tree all year round. Then you wouldn't have to have the hassel of getting all the decorations out every year and then having to put them back up. I wonder if housing is cheap up there. :)
I think it would ruin the "magic" that comes every year around Thanksgiving! I love that special feeling when Christmas is in the air! I think it would lose it for me to keep it up all year. Course, that's just my opinion!:)
So pretty! Oh, and I think "499 days to go" means that what it feels like to be pregnant!!! :D
I had almost forgotten about that fun day! It was so fun to have a girly party with dainty things. I love all of Debbie's tea cups. SO FUN!
Hey, you're under 100 days now!!!! Yay!
Post a Comment