Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Ginnie's Haircut

We decided to let ginnie cut her hair if she wanted. That was a very hard thing for me to do, b/c I loved her long hair. It really all started when she decided she didn't like the hair that was hanging in her face and she cut it herself in about 3 different spots. I thought only 3 year olds do things like that. It really could have stayed the way it was, but she kept begging for it to be cut, so here it is. We actually got it cut even shorter (just above her shoulders) last night.



6 comments:

Alicia Reagan said...

Briley has talked about wanting her hair cut. She is moody about it. One day she loves it and the next day she doesn't. Her daddy said she could cut it....when she got married and it was okay with her husband! She has now resigned herself to liking it long! Tell Ginny her hair looks cute!

The Bryants said...

Wow! It's cute! Does she just love it? She's a beautiful little girl!

thefaulkfamily said...

kelly,

yes, ginnie loves it. for the first two days, all she did was bounce around the house. i love the fact that she can brush it so much better and can fix it better on her own. washing it is also easier...i just miss her long hair. boo hoo. ;)


alicia,

Jimmy sounds like my dad, the only difference is i never wanted mine cut. i liked being different than everyone else. i guess that has changed. i just cut my hair and i think that it is even shorter than my mom's. i do miss my long hair, but short is much easier.

Stephanie Fowler said...

I do love her cut. She will always have beautiful hair no matter how short or long...she just does! So cute!!

Anonymous said...

She's a beautiful girl, and I love the new 'do. She actually still has long hair, just not as long. :)

Pastor Mark said...

I can't believe it!! Almost nine and it has already started our love hate relationship with our hair! Every person that sees her picture on my fridge says Wow what a pretty little girl and her hair is beautiful. I completely understand though - i begged to get mine cut in 3rd grade, I think my dad was more upset than anyone. I am glad she likes it - she is still just as pretty! Love and miss ya - Rachael