
The kids have wanted to go fishing for some time now, so grandpa took them the other day. I went along, so that i could take pictures. We went to a spot where we went fishing when I was a child. It had been years since I had been there and it brought back such fond memories.


Andrew catching his first fish.


Calling daddy and telling him all about it.


Even thought Ginnie and Aaron didn't catch any fish, they had a great time playing with the worms and climbing around in the trees. Aaron did cut his finger with a pocket knife. Grandpa gave them the knife a few months ago but up until this point they hadn't gotten to play with it. While fishing, Grandpa showed them how to use it. Aaron decided that he had a better way of cutting with the knife and ended up cutting his finger. He cried and cried, but soon dried up his tears and was playing again. It's all part of being a boy. :)
3 comments:
We have to get together sometime, the boys love to fish too. Once again the Silas/Aaron similarities continue - Silas cut his finger on the first day he got his pocket knife (with the saw part no less) They are all so big - it makes me kinda sad...
Easter pic is sweet!
I LOVE the fishing pictures! My whole bunch loves to fish, and I love to go and take pictures! :) So relaxing!
How cute April! My parents get all the grandboys in our family pocket knives for every birthday once they turn five. That way, they will have a nice knife collection when they get grown.
Fishing is a great family activity!!
Post a Comment