Saturday, February 7, 2009

BIG PRAYER REQUEST and My Dining Room

Unpacking is such a slow process. I have most of the house in order, but i am not ready to show those pics until they are presentable. ;) Here is a pic of my favorite room in the house. I love the colors, especially with the curtains. These are my LR curtains at the other house and I was afraid that I wouldn't be able to use them at the new house. But I love them better as dining room curtains.


My Big Prayer Request is that we sell our old home SOON! Up until about 2 months ago, the insurance paid for the mortgage at the old home, but now that we are in our new house, we are responsible for both mortages and two lines of credit. Tom's work decided instead of laying off their employees, they would just give paycuts. We are so so thankful for this, but it did cut tom's pay in half. We must SELL soon! I can't thank God enough for allowing us to stay in our old home while waiting on the new one - I know that is the reason that he didn't have us sell it sooner. I know that God has had a part in all that has happened so far - from allowing us to stay here in Knoxville (keeping the kids at Temple), to giving me all the things that i ask for in my new home to remodeling the whole entire inside of our home at no or little cost to us. So i do NOT doubt that He will take care of our needs in the matter of selling. But please pray that it happens soon. ;)


1 comment:

Alicia Reagan said...

Praying with you that it will sell quickly and also praying Timothy gets to feeling better!