
I haven't given up on blogging, I just haven't had the time with a baby and the house. I thought that I would post a pic of the kids so you can see how they are growing. We are in our new house. When I get it all in it's proper place, i will post pics of it as well. We are really enjoying the additional space. We had the whole entire house gutted from walls to floor (read earlier post). The only thing that wasn't redone in the house was the kitchen counter and cabnits. My dad ended up being the contractor which saved us so much money because he shopped around for the best prices and then didn't charge us for being the contractor. He isn't a contractor by trade, he just knows how to do everything. He worked so hard for us and I love him so much for it. He came at 7:30am every day and didn't usually leave until 10pm. Tom was able to work after work until about 11pm every night ontop of his two other jobs. I know they are both so glad that it is all over. :) It was definitely a stressful ordeal, so if you ever hear me saying that I want to build a home, you have my permission to just shoot me. :) I thank the Lord so much for all he has done for me and my family.
1 comment:
April, so happy you are past the remodeling and on to settling in! Can't wait to see pics!
Post a Comment