

May 2, 2007
I have gone on two field trips in less that one week. Although it is alot of fun - i am worn out. I must be getting old. Anyway, Ginnie's 2nd grade class went to the Downtown Knoxville Fire Deparment, had lunch at Fort Kid and then to cool off, we went to Baskin Robbins. When Ginnie found out about her field trip, she was so excited because she was going to have "three field trips in one day."
3 comments:
April - You did a great job capturing the fun. I am so glad we had the opportunity to go. We will always remember these wonderful times!
Stephanie
Very nice! Thanks for sharing!
3 field trips in one day...that's so cute! Thanks for emailing the rest...you did a great job. Braden loved seeing the one of the hawk, and he couldn't stop questioning me about the blood dripping on Ginnie...boys!
Post a Comment