We have adopted a little girl. Well, actually it is a little girl cocker spaniel. I had one while I was growing up and have always wanted another one. Tom has been secretly looking for me one over the last 2 years and finally found one that fit our budget. She was my mother's day present and Ginnie's birthday present. (too bad Ginnie can't share getting up for the nightly potty breaks) It was such a joy to watch Ginnie's face when she first saw her. She keeps thanking up over and over for getting her. I love it when my kids are thankful, but when they keep thaning you for the same thing, you know that they really like it. We named her Miss. Emma. She is so sweet, but just like a baby. She cries when she wants to be held, is hungry, or just for no good reason. :)


1 comment:
Soooo sweet! Puppies are fun......for awhile! *sigh* I will be glad when Smokie quits the "teething" stage! hehehe! Hope you had a great Mother's Day!
Post a Comment