My brother, Doug, and his wife, DiAnna are Volunteer Firefighters in the town where they live. We went with DiAnna down to the firehall so that the kids could see the trucks and how things work.
The firefighters will practice balancing on this. If you can balance for 45 seconds, then you are considered a good. I tried...I didn't even make 2 seconds. Steve, the fire chief, and DiAnna strapping down Aaron on the stretcher. I need to buy stock in the company that makes this product.
yes, that's me.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
GREETINGS...I just found your blog through my sister's. How are you guys? Your family is beautiful and you both look terrific!
I'd love to catch up! I have a blog (though I don't blog nearly as much as I'd like!!) at www.ourlittleblueheaven.blogspot.com and you can catch me with email at gearhart0624 at gmail dot com.
Regarding your note on my blog, Our camera does videos and then I load them into the Smile Boxes.
With any video upload, you create an account with a password and then load your photos or videos, you go to "edit html" and paste the code into your blog entry.
Download the smile box and try it out. They are cute. Plus you can load all your addresses into the program (it's free) and send mass emails/ photos/ invitations/recipes on cute cards.
5 comments:
GREETINGS...I just found your blog through my sister's. How are you guys? Your family is beautiful and you both look terrific!
I'd love to catch up! I have a blog (though I don't blog nearly as much as I'd like!!) at www.ourlittleblueheaven.blogspot.com and you can catch me with email at gearhart0624 at gmail dot com.
How've you been??
Interesting! I am sure the boys loved it!
Regarding your note on my blog,
Our camera does videos and then I load them into the Smile Boxes.
With any video upload, you create an account with a password and then load your photos or videos, you go to "edit html" and paste the code into your blog entry.
Download the smile box and try it out. They are cute. Plus you can load all your addresses into the program (it's free) and send mass emails/ photos/
invitations/recipes on cute cards.
See ya'=)
Jennie
Looks like fun for everyone! My Dad was a fireman when I was little and I LOVED hanging out at the fire station!
Bella is getting a good laugh out of you in that suit!!!
Post a Comment