I should keep up with my blogging, b/c it takes me forever to catch up. I think it took me about 2 hours to do this post. Well, here are a few of the happenings in our life over the last couple of months.
AARON'S GRADUATION
I was very thankful to be able to make it to Aaron's graduation. I was afraid that I would have Timothy right before his graduation and miss it all. I was due the 19th, but I usually go early with my babies. I went into labor on the 9th, had a c-section, was home on Mother's Day, the 11th, and was able to make it to Aaron's graduation on the 13th. The Lord is good.
Aaron was the 10 o'clock scholar in the play.

Mr. and Mrs. Smith - they treat us as their own.
Timothy - 4 days old

Doing the brotherly thing.
Making Up
Getting Lots of Attention

Baby Einstein
What a big passy you have...better to keep me quiet with. Yes, i know, that was corney (sp)


AARON'S GRADUATION
I was very thankful to be able to make it to Aaron's graduation. I was afraid that I would have Timothy right before his graduation and miss it all. I was due the 19th, but I usually go early with my babies. I went into labor on the 9th, had a c-section, was home on Mother's Day, the 11th, and was able to make it to Aaron's graduation on the 13th. The Lord is good.
Aaron was the 10 o'clock scholar in the play.
BABY TIMOTHY
I thought that once Timothy was here, I would blog about him all the time, but as you see, it has been almost two months since he was born and I haven't blogged at all. Actually, the post with his birth pics was posted by Angela, my wonderful photographer. On that post there is a slide show. Check it out if you missed it. You need to click on the link at the bottom under the pictures.
Doing the brotherly thing.
GRAMMY AND GRAMPY'S VISIT
We enjoyed having Tom's parent come visit us from New Hampshire last week. We had such a great time. We were able to go out for our anniversaries on Friday night. I definitely recommend the Ye Ole Steakhouse - but be prepared to save up for it. It's a little pricey, but oh, so yummy.
We had Angela Pepin take pics of Grammy and Grampy and the four kids. As usual, she took flawless pictures - it's the kids that are not cooperative. :) Our dog, Annie, decided that she didn't want to be left out, so she came and sat down and stayed there until the photo session was over. Actually, I think that she just wanted to have her ears scratched.

T-BALL
The boys are playing T-ball this year. They can hardly wait for Tuesdays and Saturdays (practice and game days). Tom is coaching their team. They have played two games so far and lost both, but only by one point. In Andrew's words, "that's not too bad." Andrew had to miss his first game b/c of an asthma attack. He was so upset that they wouldn't do good b/c he would be missing. Then he said, "Oh, it will be OK, cause Chandler is playing and he is double good."

The boys are playing T-ball this year. They can hardly wait for Tuesdays and Saturdays (practice and game days). Tom is coaching their team. They have played two games so far and lost both, but only by one point. In Andrew's words, "that's not too bad." Andrew had to miss his first game b/c of an asthma attack. He was so upset that they wouldn't do good b/c he would be missing. Then he said, "Oh, it will be OK, cause Chandler is playing and he is double good."
6 comments:
Glad you finally updated! She lives! :D Could that baby be ANY cuter???? I love his little "old man" face!
Glad to be able to catch up with you a bit. I just can hardly wait to spend a little time with Timothy. Maddie talks about him all the time.
Your kids are so cute!! I think they are a perfect mixture of you and Tom! Glad you are back among us...that sounds like Star Wars or something doesn't it?
Good to hear from you! I have been waiting PATIENTLY for pictures=P
Glad you are having a great summer=)
By the way send me Doug and Diana's email if you get a chance. I got the cutest picture of Kayelei driving the BIG TRUCK in the parade! I need to send it to them=)
It's me again--took me an hour to find your "comments" link due to the long post=) lol =)
I sent the pictures to Doug and DiAnna! They turned out really cute for a spur of the moment shot=) Hope they like them.
Thanks for the address--see you tonight!
Timothy is just sooooo handsome!
Our Welsh Corgi is named Annie! :)
Post a Comment